This page contains information about the Acer Chromebook 15 (C910) that is interesting and/or useful to software developers. For general information about getting started with developing on Chromium OS (the open-source version of the software on the Chrome Notebook), see the Chromium OS Developer Guide.
- Dimensions: 383 x 256 x 24.2 mm
- Weight: 2.2 kg (4.85 lbs)
- CPU: Broadwell Intel Celeron Dual-Core 3250U
- RAM: 2GiB or 4GiB DDR3 (Not upgradeable)
- Display: 15.6" 1920x1080
- Disk: 16GB or 32GB SSD
- HDMI port
- 1 x USB 2.0
- 1 x USB 3.0
- SD slot (SDXC compatible)
- Headphone/mic combo jack
- Camera & mic
- Keyboard & touchpad
- WiFi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 4.0
- USB ports can handle some Ethernet dongles
- Kensington Security Slot
- Linux 3.14
Caution: Modifications you make to the system are not supported by Google, may cause hardware, software or security issues and may void warranty.
Details for working with developer mode can be found on this page.
This device uses coreboot to boot the system. You can find the source in the Chromium OS coreboot git tree in the