This page contains visual explorations of how a Chrome OS tablet UI might look in hardware. Some possibilites they explore include:
- Keyboard interaction with the screen: anchored, split, attached to focus.
- Launchers as an overlay, providing touch or search as means to access web sites.
- Contextual actions triggered via dwell.
- Zooming UI for multiple tabs
- Tabs presented along the side of the screen (see Side tabs)
- Creating multiple browsers on screen using a launcher
Please see attached video at the bottom of this page.