External Contributor Checklist
Before you LGTM a change from a non-chromium.org address, make sure we have the right to accept the contribution:
- Definition: The "author" is the email address that owns the code review request on https://chromiumcodereview.appspot.com/
- Make sure the author is already listed in src/AUTHORS. In some cases, the author's company might have a wildcard rule in AUTHORS (eg, *@google.com).
- If the author or his/her company is not listed, the CL should
include a new AUTHORS entry.
- If you don't work for Google, find someone who does to review the new entry.
- Googlers: To verify that someone has signed the CLA, search for
Google CLA signers at https://signcla.corp.google.com/.
- If there's no entry, ask the person to sign the CLA: https://cla.developers.google.com/ (individual or corporate, select 'any other Google project')
- If there's a corporate CLA for the author's company, it must list the person explicitly (or the list of authorized contributors must say something like "All employees"). If the author is not on their company's roster, do not accept the change.
If you have any questions or doubts, cc email@example.com for help. Also, please see this for more information: https://chromium.googlesource.com/chromium/src/+/HEAD/docs/contributing.md