Welcome to BlinkOn 17!
Register now and join us for BlinkOn 17 in November 2022!
In the registration form, please indicate whether you'd like to be considered to be randomly chosen to attend in-person. We will be limiting in-person attendance for safety and occupancy limitations. Please do not book any travel until the final confirmation email is sent out shortly after the in-person registration form is closed in September. Be sure to mention any travel or visa considerations we should be aware of in your registration form. All presenters who elect to be in-person will be able to. If you are randomly selected to attend in-person we'll be sure to share travel tips for the area in a follow-up email.
- When: November 15-17, 2022, 9am to ~4pm PST. See the schedule for details.
- Where: Sunnyvale, CA, USA + Virtually on slack (#blinkon)
- What: Combination of live and recorded sessions, including keynotes, lightning talks, breakout talks, and social events
All attendees, speakers, sponsors, and volunteers at BlinkOn 17 are required to agree with the following Code of Conduct. Organizers will enforce this code throughout BlinkOn 17 to help ensure a safe environment for everyone.
As developers and community organizers, we all pledge to respect everyone who attends BlinkOn 17.
We do not tolerate harassment of conference participants in any form. Sexual language and imagery is not appropriate for any conference venue, including talks, workshops, parties, Twitter, and other online media. Communication must be constructive and never resort to personal attacks, harassment, insults, or other unprofessional conduct.
We promise to extend courtesy and respect to all attendees regardless of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, race, ethnicity, religion, or level of experience. We expect all attendees to do the same.
If any member of the community violates this code of conduct, they may be sanctioned or expelled from BlinkOn 17 and future BlinkOn events.
If you are subject to or witness unacceptable behavior, or have any other concerns, please email us at email@example.com ASAP.
- Planning committee: (e) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michael Hablich: (Slack) email@example.com (e) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Victor Padron: (Slack) email@example.com (e) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Johnny Stenback: (Slack) email@example.com (e) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mike Taylor: (Slack) email@example.com (e) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lutz Vahl: (Slack) email@example.com (e) firstname.lastname@example.org