External Resource Directory
This page provides a directory of useful resources related or relevant to the Google Native Client project. Keeping this page up-to-date is hard! If you find bugs or would like to suggest additions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
These projects have active Native Client support or porting efforts.
- Mono (http://www.mono-project.com), a cross-platform, open source .NET development framework.
- naclports (http://code.google.com/p/naclports): A repository of example programs and library patches. Includes libSDL, Mesa, OpenSceneGraph, ImageMagick, cairo, boost, libvorbis and others.
- NaTcl (http://wiki.tcl.tk/28211): A native client port of the popular TCL programming language.
- OCaml: http://code.google.com/p/nacl-ocaml/, a compiler that converts Objective Caml source code in to Native Client compliant machine code.
- One Laptop Per Child Sugar/GTK on Native Cilent: See http://cananian.livejournal.com/tag/nativeclient
- Qt (http://developer.qt.nokia.com/wiki/Qt_for_Google_Native_Client). A port of the popular application infrastructure to Native Client.
- Wesnoth on Native Client: https://github.com/eugenis/wesnoth-nacl-build
- email@example.com: General email discussions about Native Client.
- firstname.lastname@example.org: Announcements about Native Client from Google.
- email@example.com: Code review traffic for the Native Client and Native Client SDK projects.
Other Products and Projects
- The Unity Game Engine has been ported to Native Client: http://unity3d.com
- Google Excacycle uses Native Client to run scientific research computing jobs in Google datacenters. http://googleresearch.blogspot.com/2011/04/1-billion-core-hours-of-computational.html
- A (growing) collection of games that have been ported to Native Client: http://nacl-gallery.appspot.com/games
This list is limited to external research projects that we know are using or working on Native Client. For a list of papers that cite Google Native Client publications see http://scholar.google.com. For a list of Google publications on Native Client see this page.
- Extending Google's Native Client with Information Flow Control. http://forum.stanford.edu/events/andreabittauinfo.php
- GoNative: Safe Execution of Native Code. http://sos.cse.lehigh.edu/gonative/index.html
- Formal correctness proof for Native Client inner sandbox model. https://github.com/pilki/FPdNaCl (see also http://coq.inria.fr)
- Lind: Secure Lightweight Cloud Computing: https://seattle.cs.washington.edu/wiki/Lind