Monday, May 4, 2015
Performance Tracking (benjhayden)
Trace viewer/rail perf work.
Layout Analyzer powered by UMA.
Scrolling (skobes) [crbug.com/417782]
Improved unite tests for scrolling.
Removed m_inProgrammaticScroll scroll flag from FrameView.
Removed m_viewportLayoutObject from FrameView.
Line Boxes (szager) [crbug.com/321237]
- Performance data looks a lot better, some micro benchmarks still show
a slight regression but within error margin. Plan is to try to land
Flexbox (cbiesinger) [crbug.com/426898]
Discussions around absolut positioning within flexbox.
Updated handling of min-width/min-height.
List marker refactoring (dsinclair) [crbug.com/370461]
- Found solution for subtree modification problem, CL up for review.
- Change to move layout tree modification from layout walk to
Misc Warden (dsinclair, pilgrim)
- Moved mustInvalidateBackgroundOrBorderPaintOnHeightChange from
LayoutObject to LayoutBox and made it private. (pilgrim)
Made updateShapeImage, updateFillImages private. (pilgrim)
Renderer to LayoutObject rename almost done, only editing and paint
remain. Yay! (dsinclair)
Region-based multi-column support (mstensho) [crbug.com/334335]
All known fuzzers fixed.
New multicol implementation landed today (r194883).
Layout refactoring (esprehn, ikilpatrick, cbiesinger, ojan, leviw)
- Meetings and discussion contined last week and this week. Plan is to
have one or more concrete proposals by the end of BlinkOn.
- Most of the team in Sydney next week for BlinkOn 4, many travel down
- No meeting next week (due to BlinkOn), send updates (if any) to eae.