UI under development. Designs are subject to change.
Chrome OS Notifications
The notifications panel is used for all OS and website notifications
- Pops up along the bottom for any new notifications
- Slides down after a delay
- Can be closed to hide all notifications
- Can be opened from the apps list
- Sticky notifications (like the low battery notification) do not slide down unless the user clicks on the titlebar
- We may eventually anchor this panel in a special location on the screen, but for now it behaves as a standard panel, opening to the left of any existing panels.
- Notifications should be able to badge application icons (like browser actions).
- Better support for notification actions (links along the bottom).