Before you LGTM a change from a non-chromium.org address, make sure we have the right to accept the contribution:
- Definition: The "author" is the email address that owns the code review request on
- Make sure the author is already listed in src/AUTHORS. In some cases, the author's company might have a wildcard rule in AUTHORS (eg, *@google.com).
- If the author or his/her company is not listed, the CL should include a new AUTHORS entry.
- If you don't work for Google, find someone who does to review the new entry.
- Googlers: A new individual entry in AUTHORS should correspond to an email address in http://goto/cla-signers.
- If there's no entry, ask the person to sign the CLA:
https://code.google.com/legal/individual-cla-v1.0.html (individual) or
- If there's an entry for the right name, but a different email address, ask the person to either change the AUTHORS CL or re-execute the CLA with the proper email address
- If there's a corporate CLA for the author's company, it must list the person explicitly (or the list of authorized contributors must say something like "All employees"). If the author is not on their company's roster, do not accept the change.
If you have any questions or doubts, cc firstname.lastname@example.org for help.