Chromium is an open-source browser project that aims to build a safer, faster, and more stable way for all Internet users to experience the web. This site contains design documents, architecture overviews, testing information, and more to help you learn to build and work with the Chromium source code.
- Browse or search the sources online
- Get the Code: Checkout, Build, & Run
- Contributing code
- Debug on Windows, OS X, Linux or Android.
- Report a bug
- Getting Involved: learn how you can help the Chromium project
- For Developers: design docs, how-tos, and other useful information for developers
- For Testers: bug reporting guidelines, test plans, and other quality-related documentation
- User Experience: the design philosophy behind many of Chromium's features
- Issue Tracking: process documentation related to issue tracking and management
- Contact: report a bug or a security issue, or get in touch with individual members of the team
- Security: learn about Chromium security, and how to contact us or get involved
- Privacy: information about Chromium privacy, how to get more information, and how to contact us
- Events: information about Chromium events
Interested but don't know where to start? Need a quick crash course on Chromium development? Take a look through the Life Of A Chromium Developer slide deck: